During the event « Spring in Ogliastra » whose protagonists are the main towns of the province, on 13rd and 14th June, it will be the turn of the beautiful village of Arbatax .
The charming seaside town, with its picturesque harbor and distinctive Red Rocks, will lead the visitor to discover the main monuments, first of all, the San Miguel Tower, and cultural and culinary traditions. Do not miss the guided tours of the Natural Park Bellavista at the Arbatax Park Resort.
Event program Saturday 13rd and Sundat 14th June
h 10.00 am
- Tour to the village points of interest and historical monuments
- Exhibition « Demone di Baccasara » realized by B. Metal – Piazzale Rocce Rosse
- Exhibition at Torre San Miguel
- Photo exhibition in Stella del Mare association seat
- Tour to Stella Maris church
- Gigantography Exhibition at Via Lungomare
- Cala Genovesi ancient arts and sea crafts. Evocation of the Ponza roots.
- Trade shows/exhibitions of handicrafts in Arbatax secondary schools. Workshops for children.
- Opening houses of the Borgo for shows, exhibitions and workshops
- Flower Festival organized by the group « Infioratrici d’Ogliastra »
- Handicraft exhibitions and trade through the streets of the town
h 10.30 am Departure Motor vessel for sightseeing islet of Ogliastra
h 10.45 am Guided tours to fish farm « Peschiera San Giovanni »
h 11.00 am Fishing, guided tour and tasting fish products
h 12.00 am Opening houses of the village for tasting traditional fish dishes
h 04.00 pm until h 07:00 pm Fish farm « Peschiera San Giovanni »: boat ride in the lagoon, guided tour and tasting fish products
h 04.30 pm Music road show (Choir of Arbatax and local folk bands)
h 05.00 pm until 08.00 pmGuided tour to the Bellavista Natural Park inside the Arbatax Park Resort
h 06.00 pm Presentation of the book « Arbatax: culture and history »
Evening program June 13rd
h 08.00 pm Musical performances in the streets of the village
h 09.00 pm Musical evening in the Red Rocks square « Arabax Disco Club »
Evening program June 14th
From 08.00 pm Music exhibitions and special show of Magic of Dance School