Ready for the long-awaited feast of Stella Maris in the seaside village of Arbatax. From July 17th to 19th many religious and civil appointments for the event that every summer attracts thousands of people in the small coastal town.
Program of the Feast of Stella Maris Arbatax:
Friday, July 17, 2015:
- 08.00 pm- Piazzale darsena pescatori – Feast of mussels, dances in the company of Ignazio Lepori and Race of pasta (free and up to one hour before the start)
Saturday, July 18, 2015:
- 08.00 pm – Piazzale darsena pescatori – Festival of fried fish and music show.
Sunday, July 19, 2015:
- 06.30 pm – Procession through the streets of the village with the statue of the Madonna, accompanied by civil and military authorities and folk groups
- 19.00 – Pier east – Mass
- 20.15 – Procession at sea and launch of the wreath in memory of all those lost at sea. After return of the procession to church.
- 24.00 – Fireworks display.